Try the seasoning of Fleur de Sel Et Espelette Pepper
August 11, 2018
Cooking Boudin Noir
May 3, 2018
Decorate your desserts and cakes with Cherries Griotte In Syrup
August 13, 2018
French cheese soup with chicken
Chicken fillet 500g Processed cheese 200 g Potatoes 400 g Onion 150 g Carrot 180g Butter to taste Salt to taste Black Pepper Greens to taste Bay leaf 3 pieces Toast Black peppercorns 2 pieces
1. In a saucepan, add meat and water. As soon as the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, chick peas and black pepper, 2-3 leaves of bay leaf. Cook from the moment of boiling for 20 minutes. Then take out the meat.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Cut the onions into cubes. Grate the carrots. Cut the meat into small pieces. Cream cheese grate or cut into cubes.
3. Add boiled potatoes to the boiling broth. From the boiling point 5-7 minutes.
4. At this time, warm up the butter in skillet. First put the onions, then the carrots. Add salt and pepper. Add fried onions and carrots to the broth in the soup and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Add chopped meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add cheese and sprinkle with greens before serving. If desired, serve with croutons.