Chicken fillet 500g
Processed cheese 200 g
Potatoes 400 g
Onion 150 g
Butter to taste
Salt to taste
Greens to taste
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Black peppercorns 2 pieces
1. In a saucepan, add meat and water. As soon as the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, chick peas and black pepper, 2-3 leaves of bay leaf. Cook from the moment of boiling for 20 minutes. Then take out the meat.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Cut the onions into cubes. Grate the carrots. Cut the meat into small pieces. Cream cheese grate or cut into cubes.
3. Add boiled potatoes to the boiling broth. From the boiling point 5-7 minutes.
4. At this time, warm up the butter in skillet. First put the onions, then the carrots. Add salt and pepper. Add fried onions and carrots to the broth in the soup and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Add chopped meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add cheese and sprinkle with greens before serving. If desired, serve with croutons.